Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Two Poems I wrote... and a few of my fave pics.


Dreams of my Reality
Current mood: satisfied

The space between and all around,
Whispers the lullaby, a sound..
Comes to me from far away~
They're beckoning me now to stay.
See my destiny flash before my eyes...
Lingering a little longer to unveil this disguise.
As I turn the corner and look to see,
I realize this has not all been just a fantasy.
No longer just a figment of my imagination...
The reality finally calms all my frustration.

Sunrise

Moonlight slips away
Fading into yesterday
Never knowing what the day will bring.
The light re-enters my life once again.
Shadows of darkness still creep by my side
But in you, somehow I still choose to confide.
The burning rays of light slowly arise over the dark hillside...
The most gorgeous colors swirl in the sky
As I try to bid goodbye to this place,
Within my heart that I once dwelled.
I try to hide my face,
But I am now ever more compelled
To face the onset of the coming light.
I am reminded of a time...
No worries, no cares~
Sunrise, sunset
One day to the next, constantly perplexed
By the wonders of this life...
And all the beauty it has to offer.
Climbing ever higher
Hoping to reach a place in the sky,
Soaring high above the clouds.
Somehow I feel as though I could fly away
Into the great blue abyss.

No comments: